Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bridesmaid Time!!!

So right now I'm going to use the blog for my bridesmaids and I to communicate!!

We're all trying to find awesome modest dresses for the wedding.. and Kira found one that I love and is a good price. She found it on Amazon.com - so let me know if you like it and then jump on ordering one!! Then we can start looking at jackets(which are on Dan and I if you buy your dress)
Ok so what do you think about this one??




Or if we want to be 100% sure it's modest, this one is similar...




We'll need to find some sweet jackets, but that's the next step after picking a dress.


So all you lovely bridesmaids... what do you think?? :)

5 comments:

  1. Well, they're the same price and both are cute so I'd be okay with either one :) Oh and I looked through some of the "customer photos" of the first dress and it's long enough so either one would work modestywise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! This is what Emily said through her facebook message...

    "I like the second one from the GoJane supplier, i read a lot of their reviews and everyone said they have great customer service and fast shipping. they seem long enough and are pretty and simple, I'm sold!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So should I order the 2nd one then? Is that the final decision? I support it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurel's comment:

    "I totally agree with Em and Kira on the GoJane dress. I think it's cute and will work for everyone. Question, would we go with the one labelled "pink"? The one on Melissa's blog is the coral colored one, so just to double check, which one would we be going with?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok ladies - let's start ordering those dresses - let's go with the PINK - NOOOOT the coral! In the picture the pink looks REALLY light, but I think it's because of the lighting. Plus, the pink is closer to my colors than coral.

    ReplyDelete